Transformer Dielectric Loss Tester 10KV Transformer Capacitance Tester
- GDGS Transformer Dielectric Loss Tester 10KV Transformer Capacitance Tester is used to measure dissipation factor (PF) in heavy interference site such as power plants or power substations.
- Transformer Dielectric Loss Tester 10KV Transformer Capacitance Tester can also be used in laboratory for high accurate test. The set is whole in one designed: including precision digital bridge, power unit, reference capacitor (CN), step-up transformer and other electronic circuits.
- It's also using frequency shift technology, FFT (Fast Fourier Transform algorithm) and digital filtering. When started, it's running automatically and then outputs the results on LCD display and prints the results automatically.
|Transformer Dielectric Loss Tester 10KV Transformer Capacitance Tester|
Automatic double frequency
△C x :±(Reading*1.0%+1.00PF)
15pF < Cx < 300nF
Cx < 60 nF
Cx < 150 nF
Cx < 300 nF
Cx < 300 nF
The 200 group supports U disk data storage
- The GDGS Transformer Insulation Power Factor Tester;
- User's manual and quality certification;
- Test cable;
- Main lead;
- Additional color ribbon, paper roll and fuse;